This article appeared in a recent Chamber of Commerce newsletter and we thought you might find it helpful even if you are not a member of you local chamber. Read through all 7 steps and see how many you can take care of this week. If you need guidance or assistance, please do not hesitate to call us.
AlphaPixel Reach is often asked “What can I do myself to improve my digital marketing? Where do I start?” We have put together this list of 7 free things you can do right now to make sure your digital marketing is working to benefit you.
7 FREE Things YOU can do NOW to Improve Your Digital Marketing
- Make sure your Chamber website listing is accurate and up to date! Tell people who you are, what you offer and how you are different from others in the industry. Make sure your contact information is accurate and up to date.
- Come up with and post a Chamber Hot Deal. These do not have to be fancy or be a huge discount but are something you can offer potential clients to encourage them to contact you right away. Do you offer training sessions? Local discounts? Free gift wrapping?
- Sign up for a free account with Email Octopus https://emailoctopus.com/?urli=HPBVs or other direct email platforms and send out an email newsletter to your existing clients and contacts. Research shows Electronic Newsletters are one of, if not THE best RoI in today’s business climate. These are people who already know you and maybe have already done business with you!
- Claim your Google My Business listing. If you are not familiar with how to do this, email me and I will send you the link to my free video ealking you through these steps.
- Update your social media pages with the correct info. Are your hours, website, phone number and other information accurate? Make sure!
- Pre-write and schedule at least five social media posts for your business in July. Special offers, link to an event you are attending, new hours, new menu etc.
- Ask us for a free SEO and website heath report to tell you where things are and aren’t working.